Why apply for the 2022 Apprentice Intake?
Today is the day to take your first step towards the career of your dreams!
By applying for the 2022 Apprentice Intake, you will be first in line for new positions with our host employer partners to secure a great career sooner!
We’re recruiting for apprenticeship and traineeship roles across Roma, Toowoomba, Dalby, Kingaroy, Charleville, Longreach, Emerald, Warwick, Goondiwindi and everywhere in between.
Apprenticeships give you the opportunity to earn an income while gaining a nationally recognised qualification.
The opportunities are endless with an apprenticeship.
Once completed you could own your business or travel Australia and the world with your qualification.
There are a range of opportunities available for the 2022 Apprentice Intake.
Key roles include:
- Carpentry Apprenticeships
- Engineering Apprenticeships
- Business Administration Traineeships
- Electrical Apprenticeships
- Automotive Apprenticeships
- Health Traineeships
- Hospitality Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Construction Apprenticeships
- Other Trade Apprenticeships
Applications close 14th January 2022.
Applying for a role with Golden West Apprenticeships is easy!
Why apply for an apprenticeship with Golden West Apprenticeships?
- For over 30 years, we’ve partnered with great local companies to provide quality apprenticeship opportunities.
- You will be supported from day one with a dedicated Coordinator who will support you through your apprenticeship journey.
- As your legal employer, we also make sure that you a receive pay each week, and all of your legal entitlements.
Who does Golden West partner with?
Hear what our apprentices and trainees say about us
We’re recruiting across so many industries, below is a snapshot:
Golden West Apprenticeships covers a large geographical footprint, here’s a brief list of the locations:
- St. George